- Can artists, works of art, or writers, and works of literature
provoke change or transform our way of thinking? How?
- Why would artists, writers, and others choose to collaborate?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of collaboration?
- How are transformations of people, places, and things documented?
- Describe your thoughts, questions, and reactions to the work of
the artists in this segment. What action, if any, would you like to
take after seeing this work?
- Why has each of these artists chosen his or her particular subject?
What do these subjects communicate to the viewer?
- How does collaboration with others affect each artist in this
episode? How might working alone change an artist’s work?
- What kinds of transformation are being depicted in this episode?
How do these transformations occur?